In this sense, Rotomolding Silco, S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Responsible for the treatment
- Owner: Rotomolding Silco, S.L.
- CIF: B54083480
- Registered in the commercial register of Alicante, Volume 3013, Book 0, Folio 185, Sheet A-96801, 1st Inscription B-54083480
- Address: P.I. La Marjal – Calle Llebeig, 10 – 03430 – Onil, Alicante – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Telephone: 965 544 603
- Website: https://www.rotomoldingsilcosl.es
The purpose of the website https://www.rotomoldingsilcosl.es is to offer the services of our company such as rotomolding, injection, manufacturing of injection or rotational molding molds and the finishing of products by airbrushing, pad printing and even hand painting.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to inquiries from Users.
For example, Rotomolding Silco, S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Data retention period
The personal data provided will be kept until their
suspension by the interested party, exercising their rights over the data, and in
any case in compliance with statutory limitation periods resulting from
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the
express consent of the interested party or in the case of it in the execution of a
contract and / or service. At any time you can exercise the right to withdraw the
consent without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the
consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients of personal data
The data will be used by the Responsible. You can also communicate
legitimately personal data with those in charge of treatment for the
execution of a contract or provision of a service to The Responsible, following by
doing so their instructions at all times and ensuring the same levels of
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). for
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. for
More information at: https://analytics.google.com a>
The user has the right to:
- Request access to your personal data that is being processed and receive such information in writing by the requested means.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when appropriate, in which case your data will be stopped except for legitimate reasons.
- Right to the portability of your personal data when the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. The data will be delivered in a structured way, common use and mechanical reading.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to complain to the Spanish data protection agency.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Rotomolding Silco , SL and request information about the data that it has stored and how it has been obtained, request its rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
Origin of the data
The personal data will be provided by the interested party in a
absolutely voluntary. The lack of providing certain data or questions that
could be formulated in the registration processes or in the different forms
electronic data that are presented to the User, may cause the inability to access certain services for the provision of which it is essential to have personal data, in which case the Responsible will inform of the mandatory and / or necessary nature of providing personal data for the operation of the service.
The Responsible Party ensures the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees their security, adopting the necessary measures to avoid their
alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Information provided by the user
Minors under the age of 14 cannot transfer their personal data without prior
consent of your father / mother and / or legal guardians.
Users, by entering their data in the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the Responsible, being
voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and that it is
responsible for communicating any changes to them.
All the data requested through the website are necessary for the provision of
an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, no
It is guaranteed that the information and services provided by the Responsible Party, are
completely tailored to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations regarding
protection of personal data, The Responsible is complying with all the
provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for data processing
personal responsibility of him, which are treated in a lawful, loyal and
transparent in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to
necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Controller guarantees that he has implemented technical and organizational policies
appropriate to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the
LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has
communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The Responsible Party will report on any security breach that affects the database
of data that this website uses, or that affects any of our third-party services, each and every one of the people, data of which may have been affected, and authorities, within 72 hours after the detection of the
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to the
this website or the activities developed therein, the
Spanish legislation, to which the parties expressly submit, being
competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to your
I use the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante.